Details:Fresh scented Lavender Bags made with Lavender grown in our sensory garden. The Lavender is harvested and dried by our Grounds Work team. The bags are printed by our Printshop guys and filled by our dispatch people. Uses for Lavender Bags.
- Stow them in drawers to make clothing and delicates smell lovely
- Toss in the dryer with laundry (good for at least a dozen loads!)
- Place in a pillowcase as an aid to relaxation before sleeping
- Use as a natural alternative to mothballs, which are toxic, to help repel moths while storing seasonal clothes
- Stow in the car as a pleasant alternative to commercial air fresheners
- Store one in each piece of empty luggage after a trip to keep suitcases smelling fresh and clean
- Drop one right in the bathtub for a soothing soak
- As a sensory item for people with extra sensory needs
About the artist:
Dan is an artist, a valuable member of the production team and Head of our packaging/dispatch team.
He has also recently taken up the additional role of website admin. Go Dan!